RSS Feed

news archive

FMA's Roll Form Operator Skilled Trade Certificate Program

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Sponsored by FMA's Rollforming and Technology Council-Paul Williams Hill Engineering Chairman

Establish your credentials in the area of roll forming with FMA's new skilled trade program! With a Skilled Roll Form Operator Skilled Trade Certificate, you confirm to an employer the valuable technical skills you bring to your position. Your investment of time and effort in completing some basic program requirements can pay off many times over in enhanced standing and earning power on the job.


See the following info at:                                                         (scroll down)